What’s a sump pump?
Located in the lowest part of your basement or crawlspace, a sump pump pumps water away from your house, keeping your basement dry and protecting your home from costly damages and mold.
Even if you already have a sump pump installed, basement flooding may occur in cases of severe flood conditions or if your sump pump isn’t working properly. There are many reasons for sump pump failure, including:
- Broken or stuck float switch
- Inadequate unit size for the amount of water present
- Clogged intake screen
- Airlock in the sump pump system
What if you could know your home’s sump pump status in real-time?
Let T&S Plumbing make your sump pump … smarter!
With a Level Sense Pro – Sump Pump & Environmental Monitor, you can be alerted via text and email if:
- Your sump pump fails (ex. broken float switch)
- Humidity levels rise to mold-friendly conditions
- Water levels in your sump pit exceed predefined thresholds
- Temperature fluctuations in your basement exceed high/low thresholds
…and if you prefer, we can email a copy of any system alert to T&S Plumbing Company.
T&S Plumbing recommended:
Sump Pump & Environmental Monitor
Wi-Fi Based Text Message & Email Alerts.
No App Required.
- Sump pump high water level
- Water leak detection
- Power failure
- High & low temperature
- High & low humidity